These cutting tools are all you need to finish the machine work on your CS12-80 receiver set, using the included jig plates, a router, and a hand drill (or drill press).
Two Carbide Router Bits:
(1) – 1/2″OD x 1/2″LOC x 1/4″SHANK, Flush Trim, Top Bearing
(1) – 1/2″OD x 3/4″LOC x 1/4″SHANK, Flush Trim, Top Bearing
Three HSS Drills:
(1) – 5/32″ OD Jobber Length Drill, Black Oxide Coated, 135° Split Point
(1) – ‘F’ (0.257″ OD) Jobber Length Drill, Black Oxide Coated, 135° Split Point
(1) – 3/8″ OD Screw Machine Length (Stub) Drill, Black Oxide Coated, 135° Split Point
Individual Replacement Tools are also available, in case you break something and need a replacement.
To save on shipping costs, all Tool Kits bought with a PreOrdered CS12-80 receiver set will ship with the receivers when they’re ready.